I ordered three wigs from Pretty Wig Hair Company, and they were terrible, not at all like the photos.I was going to return them but realized the invoice said I ordered one dress, I was shocked because I have never had an experience like this before.

the invoice did not have their name on it or any way to contact them. This company is really a scam and Americans should avoid them at all cost, there is no way to get their money back, I wish I would have looked at the reviews before ordering.

I guess they need my money more than I need their lousy wigs.I bless this company in Jesus Name and I pray that they receive everything they are looking for in victimizing others.

mlc2015 wrote the review because of not as described at Pretty Wig Hair. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $145 and wants Pretty Wig Hair to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wig and to be scamed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pretty Wig Hair pretty wig hair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pretty Wig Hair?

Comments

Elci-Vega1

Their human hair wigs are beautiful.

Elci-Vega1

So horrible experience.

Please cancel my order for wigs.

Laurie Hart