Featured

The wig I received from this company was not the wig pictured on their website.The wig was suppose to be no more than 8" in length it was over 13" the color was not at all what I expected.

They would only offer a refund of a third of the cost or instructions to return to China which would have cost the same price as the wig. I wish I would have known about these other complaints and that I was ordering from China.

Do not buy from this company you will be disappointed.Photo on the right is wig I ordered photo on left is what I received.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pretty Wig Hair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pretty Wig Hair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Pretty Wig Hair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pretty Wig Hair?

Comments

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #994309

I had the same problem.I tried to contact prettywighwir.com through their email 3 times with no responds.

This morning I have contacted my credit card company & filed a formal complaint, hopefully this will rectify the problem.

I hate dishonesty‼️