Featured
2.1

I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present.They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head.

It looked terrible, and the black paint was coming off on her hands. I sent my complaints to them by email but I have not heard back again. My daughter washed the wig with water and the black paint came out. I paid too much for a wig that looked nothing like the picture and was not even made properly.

I should have noticed that there was not actual wig photos on the site. I also noted that I wanted the lace to be a lighter colour to match her skin. they sent one to match a darker coloured skin anyway.

I am very upset that I trusted these people.Please do not give them your hard earned money!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pretty Wig Hair and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about pretty wig hair wig at Pretty Wig Hair was has not responded to emails, failure to communicate and misleading photographs , but reviewer liked easy to order. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pretty Wig Hair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Pretty Wig Hair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pretty Wig Hair?

Comments