I ORDERED A WIG IN LATE JAN/ EARLY FEB 2016, DID NOT RECEIVE PRODUCT.ONLY EMAILS, STATING DUE TO FESTIVE HOLIDAY FOR DELAY.

THEN ANOTHER EMAIL STATING WIG WOULD TAKE ABOUT 10 days, another email stating 10-15 days. Iafter several emails back and forward, I finally asked for a refund. No refund, only an email stating it will take about 15 days. I really think this is a SHAM.

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED AND MADE TO MAKE GOOD IT'S COMMITMENTS.

I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO PURSUE THIS.I NEED MY MONEY!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $187. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pretty Wig Hair. The most disappointing about pretty wig hair wig at Pretty Wig Hair was scam company Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pretty Wig Hair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Pretty Wig Hair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pretty Wig Hair?

Comments

Don't buy from these people,they will get your money and give you some *** excuse why you haven't received it,was an insult to me,said default address information,but my online acct.information showed correct address,I took pictures of it