Hedgesville, West Virginia

I wish I had checked for reviews before I placed an order with this company.I ordered a wig from Pretty Wig Hair 4 days ago and already I can tell that I'm about to have a similar experience to everyone on here.

It took 4 days and 3 emails before I got a confirmation of my order. They are saying that they have to make my wig and that will take 3 weeks and before shipping! I paid $9.00 extra to have fast shipping - that's a joke. From what I'm reading the wig will probably look nothing like what I ordered and who knows what color it will be.

How can a company like this be allowed to operate and I used Pay-pal - they must know what a scam this company is.I'll be calling Pay-pal to complain but I doubt it'll do much good.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pretty Wig Hair. The most disappointing about pretty wig hair wig from Pretty Wig Hair was poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pretty Wig Hair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Pretty Wig Hair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pretty Wig Hair?

Comments

I am a long term user of PayPal.

Believe me the last thing pretty wig liars want is for you to file a grievance with PayPal. I have recovered money through

their grievance process that I thought I would never see again.