PrettyWigHair.com has a great scam going and they are scamming us.They sell you one thing and then charge you shipping to send whatever they want.

I ordered a particular color (WHITE) and they sent another (YELLOW)! I have tried several times mailing them and received no response. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. IT COST ME MONEY TO LEARN THIS LESSON, BUT I KNOW NOW ---- NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH CHINA, NEVER!

I almost ordered a very expensive wig, but decided against it and purchased a cheaper one just to see if they were a legitimate company---I am very glad I did.

Just as I suspected, they are foreign scammers using shady tactics to get American money. It is really a disgusting fact that (fake) businesses like these can publish a seemingly legitimate website and proceed to scam the public. I have initiated a dispute with PayPal to get my money returned....we'll see how that goes. To all of you thinking about purchasing anything from PrettyWigHair.com, please heed this complaint--- they are not interested in conducting legitimate commerce, but to scam every person that places an order with them.

They saying "CAVEAT EMPTOR" hold true again...."BUYER BEWARE".

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pretty Wig Hair. The most disappointing about pretty wig hair wig from Pretty Wig Hair was maddening, failure to communicate and has not responded to emails Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pretty Wig Hair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Pretty Wig Hair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pretty Wig Hair?

Comments