PrettyWigHair.com has a great scam going and they are scamming us. They sell you one thing and then charge you shipping to send whatever they want.

I ordered a particular color (WHITE) and they sent another (YELLOW)! I have tried several times mailing them and received no response. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. IT COST ME MONEY TO LEARN THIS LESSON, BUT I KNOW NOW ---- NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH CHINA, NEVER!

I almost ordered a very expensive wig, but decided against it and purchased a cheaper one just to see if they were a legitimate company---I am very glad I did.

Just as I suspected, they are foreign scammers using shady tactics to get American money. It is really a disgusting fact that (fake) businesses like these can publish a seemingly legitimate website and proceed to scam the public. I have initiated a dispute with PayPal to get my money returned....we'll see how that goes. To all of you thinking about purchasing anything from PrettyWigHair.com, please heed this complaint--- they are not interested in conducting legitimate commerce, but to scam every person that places an order with them.

They saying "CAVEAT EMPTOR" hold true again...."BUYER BEWARE".

I didn't like: Maddening, Failure to communicate, Has not responded to emails, Told me to call but provided no phone number.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 18, 2015.

Comments